At Live Well we strive to share important information with you regarding insurance changes. Please refer below for an explanation of your coverage and insurance policies, as well as our affordable non-insurance plans.
Current Costs of Care
Maintaining your health is our first priority, and our costs are designed to make your care affordable so you can continue to be healthy and happy, and enjoy life to the fullest. Wellness care is important to living a life free of pain and full of joy, and we strive to bring you the best care with affordable costs.
We offer a self pay rate of $50. For a majority of individuals this is lower than the cost of insurance coverage. We also have individual plans for weekly care or twice a month care. We accept HSA and FSA as well.
Please discuss the changes and options with your doctor. As always, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or call the office at (724) 940-3900.
- Chiropractic Initial Examination: $115
- Chiropractic Adjustment: $50
- X-rays: $40 (per section)
- Massage (monthly membership): $85
- Massage (one time service): $100
- Cupping add-on to massage: $25
- Acupuncture Initial Examination and Treatment (75-90 min) $165
- Acupuncture Follow Up Visits (60min) $85
- Infrared Sauna (single session): $30
- Infrared Sauna add-on to any service: $25
- Infrared Sauna 1x/week monthly membership: $100/month
- Infrared Sauna 3x/week monthly membership: $200/month
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy: Contact Dr. Anna Ellenberger at 412-204-6198 for pricing and scheduling
You may be covered by insurance for up to 60 days on an active treatment plan that includes being seen 1-2 times a week or more. If you have become re-injured once you reach maintenance care please let your doctor know.
We are no longer accepting the following insurance providers:
- UPMC for YOU
- Highmark Whole Health
- Medicaid plans
- Medicare Assignment
- Any Aetna plans
If you meet the policy guidelines, we will bill your insurance for any covered visits.
Please note that we do not accept Aetna or Medicaid plans.
If you’d like more information on your insurance policies, use the links below to refer to their individual guidelines.
UPMC Over Age 7
Medical necessity listed on page 7-8
UPMC Under Age 7
Medical necessity listed on page 6-9
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
“Manipulation and chiropractic manipulation provided exclusively for the convenience of the individual or provider, for relaxation, or for personal lifestyle enhancement are considered not medically necessary.”
No coverage for exam, x-rays, therapies, or wellness adjustments
We don’t want any surprises when it comes to your coverage. We will explain what IS and what IS NOT covered and have you sign an ABN Form. This is for Medicare only. Learn more about it here:
Don’t be limited by your pain.
Schedule an Appointment with Us Today!